COVID-19 Library Updates
UPDATE: As of Monday, July 20, face masks are required in all municipal buildings, including the library. Thank you for your voluntary compliance in protecting our
patrons, customers, staff and stakeholders.
For information on this update, please contact Mayor Fred Horne (715-246-4268), Chief Craig Yehlik (715-246-6667) or City Administrator Mike Darrow (715-246-4268).
The Library will partially open with social distancing and capacity limits and limited hours. During this phase we will continue to offer curbside pickup, returns and offer virtual and outdoor programs. While the library is typically a welcoming gathering place for our community, during this phase, we discourage hanging out in the library.
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday – 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Tuesday, Thursday – 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Friday – Closed for thorough cleaning
Some guidelines include the following:
- A face mask is mandatory in all municipal buildings.
- Maximum building capacity – 20 people (including staff). If the building has reached capacity, the doors will be locked and customers will be asked to wait outside.
- Hallway, teen and children’s department are closed.
- Selected children and teen materials have been relocated to the front of the library for ease of browsing.
- Bathrooms for emergency use only.
- Seating areas within the library will be removed.
- No toys will be available during this time.
- Computer workstations will be placed 6’ apart which allows for four public workstations available.
- Any returned items will stay on your account of at least 96 hours to go through the quarantine process. This time is taken into consideration when checking in items. You will not receive fines due to quarantine times.
We are pleased to announce Contactless Curbside Pickup at Friday Memorial Library.
If you are interested in this service, please follow this procedure. This service is available by appointment ONLY.
We are still here to help. Please call us at 715-243-0431, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out via Facebook at @fridaymemoriallibrary.
ALERT NEW RICHMOND
Receive notifications about utility disruptions, road closures, emergency situations, and more via text message, email, and/or voice message.
CLICK HERE to sign up and start receiving Alerts from the City of New Richmond.
New Richmond Strong
The City of New Richmond will be making phone calls to families, adults, seniors and anyone in need of regular check-ins during this time. If you would like a call, or are aware of someone who could benefit (neighbor, family member, etcetera), provide us with contact information (this information will not be shared with the general public).
If you or someone you know would benefit from a call throughout each week as we move through this, please contact Beth Thompson at 715-243-0402 or email@example.com, Jennifer Rickard at 715-243-0446 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Mike Darrow at 715-243-0401 or email@example.com, and we will add them to our New Richmond Strong List.